Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who Thinks and Why

Three days ago I turned 57. I have degrees in psychology and nursing and have worked in a variety of fields throughout my life. I have worked as a counselor, managed a woman's health clinic, done compensation consulting at a large well-known consulting firm, been a senior organizational psychologist in a large health care system, and have owned and run a yarn store and taught knitting. I also serve on two non-profit boards of directors and was president of a multi-unit, city-wide non-profit for two years. I have had a lot of life experiences, and I have a lot of opinions. I remember sitting before a teacher many years ago in nursing school and thinking, "some day, I want to be wise, like she is." Maybe I am, and maybe I am not. You decide when you read what I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment